Saturday, August 1, 2009


IVY HOW


is SEVENTEEN !!!!






ivy in a kimono at last year's IU DAY ...

my bestieee.. :)




ivy and alya...

french maid + geisha !! *ivy looked so sweet*
a day afta PMR... we looked like kids then.. haha..
a
a
a
HAPPIE 17th BIRTHDAY DARLING !!!!!!
a
a
ivy..
thanks for being there for me all these while.. im really glad to have known someone as friendly and as sweet as u... i noe i can always count on u because ull never let me down... u had never said no when i asked u a favour.. instead u did it willingly and full-heartedly... u noe, ur truly a blessin to da ppl around u... thanks for everything, ivy... i pray dat all ur wishes will come true.. all da best in everything u do... im always there for u if u need me.. take caree.. have fun.. and...
a
a
I LOVE YOU :)
a
a
HAPPIE BIRTHDAY !! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment