Sunday, August 2, 2009

its always easier said than done....


yesterday we went for a barbeque buffet at Halia Gardens situated at Sime Darby Convention Centre... it was really a long and painful nite out for me... my my booked for a table for 7pm.. so we all got dressed and left da house at about 6 something... then while we reached federal highway, there was a massive traffic jam... and we suspected dat it was cuz of da road block.. btw midvalley was juz minutes away from where we were caught in da jam at federal highway.. then my dad decided to take da old klang road to avoid da jam... so he T-offed to take da old klang road... it was smooth at first... until we came to dunno-which-part-of-the old klang road, saw many many cars... yeahh anotha jam... so we thought it wud be fast.. but we were so wrong.. da cars moved as slow as a snail... seriously... and guess wat?? we actually got stuck there for a good one and a half hours!!!
a
so later my dad remembered dat further down got a t-off back to federal highway.. so we practically crawled all our way to dat t-off and finally we reached it.. and da moment i saw something dat made me go oh my gosh... da moment my dad took da turn to federal highway, i saw midvalley... kan i dah cakap dat midvalley was at first minutes away from where we were?? if oni we stayed on dat highway, we wudnt hav got stuck in a jam for no reason.. and afta my dad took da t-off back to federal highway, he was speeding all da way... speeding on all da flyovers which was very scary... hahaa.. and when we found da signboard sayin Sime Darby CC, we were delighted dat we almost reached ady...
a
and things juz got worst... from a distance to da turning to da building... we saw anotha massive jam.. and we all got even more frustrated.. cuz we were all so hungry... and my mum called da restaurant onece earlier to say dat we'll be late cuz of traffic jams.. and my mum extent da time to 7.45... but when we were juz a lil outside da building, it was 8 ady... and da road was packed.. so my mum called in again, and said dat we were juz outside but caught in anotha jam.. then da person in-charged said dat theres a concert going on nearby... and dat explains why.. as we got closer up da road, we can see cars parked all along da road.. as in seriously.. along da highway.. on da left and on da right.. which oni gave space to one lane of on-moving cars... so yeahh there was seriously a concert of i dunno which celeb at an empty field nearby...
a
finally reacher da building... went in took our seat and charged da buffet table.. it was wonderful until mr.cramp came along... yeahh suddenly i had a bad stomach cramp... seriously.. i cudnt evern sit straight nor walk... so while everybody ate nicely, i juz sat and groaned cuz i cant do anything.. da pain was unbearable... but at da end i managed to eat da chocolate fountain grapes which my sis did for me... and afta dat balik... my bros and sis and parents had loadz of fun eating ..they kept leavind a table for food.. while i sat there waiting and looking at them... so my dad was like u ah so not worth it.. i think even ur bros ate more than u.. they shud charge u for a 6 year old kid price... hhahaha.. and i was like i ate wat.. blame my stomach...
a
a
there u hav it... da whole story... such an eventful nitee full of surprises for me.. hahha.. both long and painful nitee.. hahaha..
a
and dat explains why i didnt managed to take any pics.. cuz i cant walk straight.. and da whole cramp thingy spoilt my mood.. anyways.. da place was awesome and da food dat i managed to eat was yummy...haha...
a
a
a
cuz its never easier done than said...

No comments:

Post a Comment