Thursday, February 4, 2010

you are the light of my lifee....


when vanity strikes.. haha XD


hmm ive survived da 1st month of college... so far so good.. i noe dat i cud never hav done it without Jesus.. He was da one giving me da strength and da courage to go thru dis transition of lifee.. its seriously a very very big different from high scool lifee.. cuz in high scool almost everything is being done for u.. but in college, everything u hav to do it urself...

its like a whole new environment.. theres all kind of ppl there.. ppl u never knew... all from diff backgrounds and lifestyles... so starting college is like starting kindergarten.. where ur like an alien who dunno a single person there... in kindergarten, u will end up playing wif da girl/boy next to u like bestfrens in juz less than 10 minutes.. BUT.. in college its so NOT like dat...its really hard to find someone who clicks wif u and talk like u guys are bestfrens... well even if u do, it might not last long.. unless ur lucky to find someone genuine..

cuz unfortunately.. its very sad to say dat ppl in college, they are not dat simple.. they might look all innocent and nicee but u wudnt noe wat are they like.. they might be da ones bitting ur neck in da futuree.. cuz to be honest, i realised dat its all about how u carry urself and how u look on da outside dat matters to them.. one word to fully describe dat is : Judgemental... unless and until ur like them, they'll oni come and mix wif u...

well, not 100% of college kids are like dat.. i mean there are really nice and awesome ppl u can make frens wif too.. ppl dat accept u for who u aree.. and talk to u no matter how u look.. and share their jokes wif u... so, if ur lucky ull get these genuine souls as ur frens.. well and i consider myself lucky !! i seriously thank God dat he blessed me wif awesome and nice frens who do not simply judge me.. instead accept me for who i am and taking da initiative to noe me betta..

oh and dats not da oni thing i wanna thank God for.. i seriously wanna thank God for placing my fren wif me in da SAME college... SAME course.. and SAME class !!! for sending someone i already knew for 2 years to go thru this transition wif me :) i seriously cannot be more grateful than dis.. im seriously amazed dat God noes wat i actually need.. and he gives it more than i expected !! i really wanna praise da Lord wif all my heart for being ever so faithful and sweet to me althou i dont deserve it.. Jesus is seriously very amazing !! :) he works in ways none of us can ever imaginee.. and he works in ways dat touched our hearts and open up our eyes :)

thanks JESS for being here for me.. for going thru dis wif me.. i believe dat God places both of us togetha in da same place for 10 months is for a reason.. a purpose dat He had planned for us :) so no matter wat, we'll go thru dis togetha.. so conclusion, im glad to say dat jess, u hav to bear wif all my craziness and cassandra-ness !! :P u hav NO CHOICE !! hahah..




before i end .. had PHYSICS EXAM todayyyy !! since last december !! da oni diff is dat dis exam is way way way TOUGHER !! :S haha..


okiee toodlesss...
i surrender all of my life to u...
come and take me...
use me however u choose...
all i am is Yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment