Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SBU's SENIOR PROM NITEEE :)

**18th of December 2009**

i'll juz let da pics do da talking.. im very lazy to do story telling.. haha.. xD




Daniel...

Xin Yi..


Michelle..



Afzyyyyyy :)



Ivyyyyyyy :)



Nicoleee....



Tashaaa :)


Haseef...


table-mates.. haha tasha, me, alya and haseef...


PROM KING AND QUEEN !! :) Kim Hong was our prom queen :)


Nikko hotel's ladies'... haha nice ritee.. its actually a room wif a big mirror where girls touch up their make up or wat not.. haha..


Bryant...


Trixieeeee :)


Zaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !! :) my "lala" buddy !! :P hahaha..


my loveeee !! :) <3


alyaaaaaaa !! :)
xoxo...


and finally, urs truly :)

oh and i was awarded da "MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELORETTE" tittle !! XD hahaha...


hehe.. :)



my hairstyle for dat niteee...

ohh and my sis.. she was actually sleeping adyy.. but when she heard me opened da door at bout 1am.. she suddenly woke up and said wanna take pics wif me ... LOL... and dis is da pic which is not obvious dat she hav da sleepy look on her facee..


hahaha.. dat nite was one word... AWESOME !! :) had lots fun wif frens...
- ateeee...
- talked...
-crapped...
-laughed like crazyyy...
-oh and DANCED !! XD haha..
- CAMWHORED !! :P
hahaha it was seriously a nite to remember lahh... glad dat my senior prom rocked !! :) haha..
im starting to miss high scool now...


No comments:

Post a Comment