Sunday, June 21, 2009

you are our one and only hero...




a
a
DADDYYYY !!!
a
HAPPIE DADDY'S DAY YOOO !! :) Daddy.. thanks for everything u have done for us.. thanks for being a great leader for da family.. thanks for bringing us up in a healthy and cosy family... thanks for da "jokes" dat u always attempted to make dat u urself will be da onli one ended up laughing..:) hahahhaha... thanks for providing and giving to our every need!! i cant finish saying all ur greatness in juz one post and i bet there wont be enuf place nor time to fill up watever i wanna say.. so.. i juz want to THANK YOU for everything...
i wanna thank god for placing u in our life as our beloved daddy... u r truly a blessing to this family.. and i wud not wanna change u for anything in da world..
daddyhhh .. I LOVE U !! WE LOVE U !! :) :)
a
a
a
a
and
a
a
a
a
a
a
HAPPIE FATHER'S DAY to our HEAVENLY FATHER tooo !! :)
a
dear lord.. thank you oh lord for da love dat u have shed for me.. thank you oh father lord for da family, friends and people dat u hav place in my life... thanks you oh lord for comforting and giving me da answer to my problems when i needed them da most.. thank you for hearing my cries and sharing my happiness... but all those are juz minor and yes its important too but not as important as da biggest sacrifice dat our father lord has done for us... i wanna thank you oh father for sending ur only son to earth to die for my sins... infact da whole nation's sins was cleansed by our dear lord jesus... an assurance dat u have place in our hearts to tell us dat we are free and forgiven of our sins... dat is da biggest sacrifice dat nobody else can make.. THANK YOU DEAR FATHER!! I LOVE U and i noe dat U LOVE ME TOO !! :)
a
a
a
a
a
a

No comments:

Post a Comment