Wednesday, June 17, 2009


it doesnt have to be dat complicated...

heyyyaaa...

sorrie havent been here for a whilee... my lappie went berserk a couple of days back.. so yeahh.. and scool started badly.. seriously BADLY !! results were shait !! and got 2 freaking projects to finish within this week !!! haihhh ..so stress lah.. i think i took things for granted.. didnt really caree and take note of stuff.. in da end.. im da oni one who hav to suffer... i guess im da oni one to be blamed... feel like a silly.. stupid... egoistic cow rite nowww.... someone seriously gotta start knocking some sense into da lil head of mine... im slackin bit by bit.. and im so afraid dat theres nothing left for me to slack anymoree.. and if dat really happens.. im seriously in a danger zone who hunger for HELP !!

**oh lord.. pls make everthing betta for me.. i noe dat ur always there watchin my every move.. and makin suree dat i do da ritee things.. but at times even i myself do not have control over my own life.. so.. i pray dat ull make my path ritee.. and dat i'll not venture away from u no matter wat happens... i need u now... i need ur words to be my answer and comfort... i need to start working for wat i want.. and i noe dat ull be there going thru it wif me.. and so.. i commit everything into ur hands.. in Jesus name i ask and i pray... Amen.. **

sometimes things do not turn out da way u want it to be...but u still gotta believe dat it will....

No comments:

Post a Comment