Saturday, April 11, 2009


WONDERFUL








okayhh.. wat am i gonna say bout today ?? okayhh .. i'll start from da morning....

as early as 9 i went out lookin for costume!! 9 !!! my mum friend came over and brought us to one costume shop.. but unfortunately it wassnt open yet.. so we went to anotha place near my mum office... it wasnt open as well at 10... so we walk over to anotha buildin and sat at a caffe called Desert's Bar while waitin for da costume shop to open at 11... so we had ice cream.. imagine ice cream at 10 in da mornin!!! so friggin cold... and we had a small set breakfast (soup, bread and coffee)... my dad, mum, sis and 1 shared the whole thang... afta dat we walked back to da previous building and checked out da shop... but its still not open yet... so my mum went to her usual boutique there and checked out some clothes.. she didnt get neething.. but me and my sis got a skirt each and a shirt-like-sweater!! haha.. finally afta dat da shop was opened... i went in there and tried a couple of dresses... everythang was kinda revealin.. so i had to find a way to cover maself up!!! any idea ???
afta dat went home... my parents and both my bros are goin to stay overnite at IMPERIAL HOTEL !!! i want to go oso.. but my mum say cant... gotta stay at home and study!!! so afta they went... i went to take a nap... it was supposed to juz be a nap.. but it turned out into a sleep.. i slept for a whole 5 hours man!! all my time gone into dat beauty sleep... afta wakin up dinner time ady... its oni three of us.. my sis, me and my grandma... hahaha... so quiet...

afta dinner i went online... cuz i asked my sis to bathe first.. she was usin it juz now... so i went online less than 5 minutes someone off9 yo-ed me !! hahahaha... yess pave it was youuu !! then i ajak-ed her to go on video call... we tried webcam b4 without da sound... so now i wanted to try da video callin since i havent done it b4... not recently with a friend... so we were not suree whether will jadi onot.. so we tried.. SURPRISINGLY IT WORKED!! i was literally seeing her face.. YESS PAVE UR FACEE!! and talkin to her at the same time... YES PAVE UR VOICEE!!! hahaha... damn bangga!!! so we chatted.. talked actually.. it felt funny at first but afta dat it was really fun.. i seriously meant fun!! pave called alya to asked her to come online... so alya was on speaker... so when pave was speakin to her i shouted from here so dat she could hear me.. she did and she tot dat i was at pave's house.. hahaaha... we forced her to come online.. she said okayh.. give her 20 minutes.. but until now like bout 2 hours she still hasnt come online yet... LAME LA U ALYA !! waited juz for u okayhh .. durin da waitin period pave and i did loadz of stupid crazzie stuff... she was akin me bout who is my dream guy?? yeahh i noe... then we did quizzes from her facebook profile.. she asked me question and i answered her... okayhh.. the questions were ...

a) one word dat describe u : im WONDERFUL !! :D
b) wats my hidden talent : somethang to do wif academics like maths, science or literature (lame la)
c) why am i still single : cuz im shy ?? hahahah ...
d) which diva princess r u : im SNOW WHITE :)

i think dats it... yeahhh.. afta dat im here typin dis... it was really fun !!! ritee pave ?? THANKS for entertaining me wif questions !! hahaahha ... its hard to believe dat even quetions are fun... hahaahha... so today was not so boring afta all since i spent half of da day sleeping and laughing!! so yeahhh ... dats all for todayhh !!



byeeeeee :)




No comments:

Post a Comment