Monday, April 27, 2009

Memorable one....



heyyy im backkk ... :D okieee.. like i said i have a story to tell... so... sooo... go to da toilet first.... go get ur popcorn and coke.. cuz u probably wont leave ur seat for quite some time... hahahah....



okieeeee.... here goesssss....



letssss seeeee....



from my birthday okieeee??? hahahha.... XD .. too bad im gonna continue anywayss!! hahaha..





i was havin exams on my birthday... yess.. exam. on. my. birthday!! uh huh .. i noe ... sadd... it was freakin physics... freaking history and freaking est.... yeappp ..had to study da day before and da day itself.. i shud hav nicely hav fun wif my friends.. laughing our heads off.. but too bad we cant.. got stupid intervensi to screw... then, like dat was not bad enuff... i was also sick on dat day.. yeasss i noeee... sick. on. my. birthday!!! hahah... it started wif a lil headache when i was in scool... then during est paper i felt like vomiting... it came and went.. but towards da end of da paper.. i really wanted to vomit... so i went and told pave dat i felt like vomiting... so she asked me to eat.. so during recess.. da canteen had nothang betta to eat.. so i had to eat nasi lemak yeapp wif sambal.. i noe its not appropriate for a going-to-sick person to eat nasi lemak.. but i had no otha choice.. so afta da meal i felt betta.. no more pukin sensation.... but.. but.. anotha problem came... i suddenly felt kinda hot... yeappp i got my temperaturee... and then it got hotter and hotter.... and yin blamed me for eatin da sambal.. she was like " u not feelin well somemore go eat sambal!! " hahaah yeahhh .. so i called mummy.. haha.. it was so funny...



me: myyyyy (pronounce as miii.. haha) , im not feelin well.. i think im havin fever..
mummy: hah?? who??
me: me la...
mummy: so ??
me: i was like o.o .. im sickk... not feelin well.. felt like pukin.. juz ate.. felt betta.. and now i think got fever..
mummy: go and find panadol and eat la..
me: o.o ... errr.. where to find ???
mummy: ur co-op never sell one meh?? or ask from teacher..
me: 0.o .. ok ok la ... i go and find la... no more money ady la.. bye ..
mummy: ok byeee...


then pave was like how... i said my mum juz asked me to go and look for panadol.. so i went upstairs to da co-op to try and see whether they hav panadol anot.. on da way.. saw yin and aja.. asked them whether they hav panadol anot.. aja said she hav.. then.. yin came back from duty wif two panadols wif her.. so i ate one... then i dunno how i felt.. i felt weird... but i had to continue to study for da nex paper.. since my mum didnt want to bring me home... then as time passed i felt betta .. not so sick.. but my friends kept sayin dat my temperaturee was still kinda hot..



then my sivik teacher came in.. he asked for me.. so jon called me at first and said teacher wass lookin for me.. but i ignored.. i tot he wanted da buke kedatangan or somethang like dat.. then kim called me and i answered.. and she was standing beside teacher and said teacher called me.. so i had to go.. i went there and teacher was like...



me: ya cikgu..
teacher: call family u...
me: huh?? family??

teacher: ya.. tadi pejabat cakap.. suruh kamu telefon family u... family u call pejabat suruh kamu call balik...
me: O.O ... O.O .. er... okieee.. i think is my mum... saya call sekarang...

hahahahha... dat was hilarious... i cant believe my mum actually called da scool and asked me to call her back.. hahahaha... she is awesome mann... so i told yin.. she was sittin beside me.. so she accompanied me... at da telephone booth..

me: myyyy.. u were lookin for me???
mummy: yeahhh ... so u want to go home anot??
me: *(now oni u asked.. juz now i was waitin for u to say dis line.. haiyohh)* no need la .. its okayhh.. i ate panadol ady.. felt a lil betta..
mummy: wat time fish scool todayhh??
me: 2:30
mummy: wat time finish exam??
me: 2.30..
mummy: 2.30 oso ah... okay la.. if u feel any worst later.. call again la... i'll ask aunty to pick u up..
me: okayhh...

and da funny part was.. afta i got back.. teacher was walkin around.. then when sampai my place.. he looked at me and asked...

teacher: dah telefon??

me: dah.. call ibu saya..

teacher: kenapa??

me: *pointing at myself* sakit..

teacher: ha... bapa sakit ...

me: tak!! tak!! saya yang sakit..

teacher: oh. sakit apa ??

me: fever..

teacher: hah??

me: err.. demam...

teacher... owhhh..

hahahahahah... finalllyh... hahaha.. da funny part was... da moment when he told me dat my *family* asked me to call back.. he tot somethang happened to my family... hahaha... actually it was oni my mum.. hahah.. and it was so random ....

so yeappp i stayed in scool for history and physics... even when im sick.. on my birthday... hahah yeappp ... nice riteeee... so da whole time while we were reading and all.. yin kept laughing once in a while.. or put da book over her face and started vibrating... hahaah.. i was like wat ?? so weird one u.. suddenly laughing... hahah.. then she was like...

*yin : cass, so sad la u.. ur birthday got exam .. muz study and all.. then now ur sick.. hahahaha... so miserable...


yeappp.. yeahhh yinn.. i know its miserable... hahaah.. so yeahh.. she kept laughing on and off.. so sat for paper... went homee.. haha.. and guess wat ?? got tuition somemoree... so went tuition.. spent one and a half hours there... then came homee... went onlinee... c'mon la.. its my birthday.. dont i get some privileges from books despite da fact dat i had bio exam da nex day.. but WHO CARESS !!! so afta dat i went down when i heard my mum came back.. i was super super happie.. i saw.. i saw..



SECRET RECIPI'S BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE !!!!!



hahaha.. yeappp .. i noe dats for me ... DUH UH !!! XD.... i told everyone got no celebration.. when they asked me got cake anot.. i said no .. i dont think sooo .. hahaha.. and i was really glad and happie dat my mum actually bought.. she never said anythang nor asked me.. xD... so i went down celebrated wif my daddy, mummy and sister.. my bros were sleepin ady... so i blew da candless..( we tot they oni gave 16 candles... haha.. so i had to go and get anotha candle from da cupboard.. so afta blowing da candles.. cuttin da cake.. i moved da cake a lil to da side... i saw dat one candle stuck inside da cake.. haha.. i think my it accidentally got stuck there when my sis poured all da candles out.. ) then i said i cant eat cuz im sick.. my mum said why not... a lil piece can la.. so okayhh la i ate... duh larh my birthday cake how i can i not eat... but i was soo wrong...





da next day i got up feelin so so so sick... bad.. terrible.. weird.. one word: ewwwwww !! so i didnt go to scool.. yesss... me.. cassandra cheah skipped scool.. skipped exam.. skipped BIO !! hahahah.. dat was da first... so my mum took me to da da clinic in da morning before she went to work... da doctor said dat my throat was inflame... so i took da medication.. went back.. ate somethang... ate medicine... and slept.. i totally slept like for 48 hours ( yeapp i skipped two days of scool) .... i oni woke up at intervals for food and medication.. and went to sleep afta dat... in my sweater... without da fan... under a fleece blanket... i noeee... like an oven.... even my sis didnt not dare to sleep wif me cuz she scared dat she might get sick too.. so she slept in da living room for two days... hahahah... yeahh and btw.. my whole family got sick one afta anotha except my sis... she said dat she is kebal to our sickness... hahahaha.. lucky her ...



i got betta on saturday... went for my birthday dinner wif my relatives at Imperial Hotel... gonna post bout it soon.. im lazy ady ... hahaah..



so dats it .. for my birthday.... hahahaha...



a very very very MEMORABLE ONE !! hahaha ..seriously !!! and a very very very long one !! haha.. SERIOUSLY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment