Friday, March 19, 2010

someone to fall back on :)

yeah yeahh i noe i havent been updating for more than a month.. as most of u guys can tell by now, im seriously a very lazzie blogger.. very very very LAZZIE !! :P haha anyways.. i got kinda a few stuff i wanna talk or rather post about.. but since its almost 2am now.. i'll save it for anotha day (which i dunno when, but i hope its soon) :P ahaha u see.. i oni get da blogging aura at weird hours when i oni hav limited time !! haha so annoying.. anyways.. da reason i came here was not to crap those few lines.. haha but to actually share a really nice song wif u guys.. i find it nice at least, dunno bout u.. well i think dis song most of u might hav heard it but maybe dun remember it adyy..

its actually a song from da movie bandslam :) its title is (refer to my post's title above) :P haha .. its sang by Alyson Michalka in da movie.. but juz found out dat it was actually sang before by anotha guy called Jason Robert Brown... but i so prefer da version sang by alyson.. it sound so much nicer...

go check out da song kayh :) i cant seem to post da video here.. dunno why.. blogger is so not liking me todayy .. haha..

************
I'll never be

A knight in armor
With a sword in hand,
Or a kamikaze fighter;
Dont count on me
To storm the barricades
And take a stand,
Or hold my ground;
Youll never see
Any scars or wounds -
I dont walk on coals,
I wont walk on water:

I am no prince,

I am no saint,
I am not anyones wildest dream,
But I will stand behind
And be someone to fall back on.

Some comedy -
Youre bruised and beaten down
And Im the one
Whos looking for a favor.
Still, honestly,
You dont believe me
But the things I have
Are the things you need.
You look at me
Like I dont make sense,
Like a waste of time,
Like it serves no purpose -

I am no prince,

I am no saint,
And if thats what you believe you need,
Youre wrong - you dont need much,
You need someone to fall back on...

And Ill be that:
Ill take your side.
If Im the only one,
Im used to that.
Ive been alone,
Id rather be
The half of us,
The least of you,
The best of me.

And I will be
i'll be Your prince,
Ill be your saint,
I will go crashing through fences
In your name. I will, I swear -
Ill be someone to fall back on!
Ill be the one who waits,
And for as long as youll let me,
I will be the one you need.
Ill be someone to fall back on
ill be someone to fall back on
one to fall back on...
*******************************

i seriously seriously do love this song very much at the moment.. i find it very soothing and relieving :D


i juz wanna be someone u can fall back on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment