Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love is like a war, it always finds it's way thru...



- Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
(David Grayson)
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.
(Source Unknown)
- The way to find out if you love someone or not, is by talking to them. The more you talk to them the more you either hate them or love them.
(Brad Breitenstein)
- Live through feeling and you will live through love. For feeling is the language of the soul, and feeling is truth.
(Matt Zotti)

-Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness. (Bertrand Russell)

haha...
dunno wat to update these days..
so juz tot of creating dis lovey dovey post..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment